vendredi 12 juin 2015

Monday June 8th

 

I helped Teri mom babysitting the kids all morning and then went our to play with them and the Kitchens kids. At 6pm I had the spring sport award banquet. Softball, Baseball, Golf and Track! There were so many people, the cafeteria was full! As at all the other banquets, there were plenty of food, but for the first time, I was able to finish my 2 plates! Then we started with the awards. For our girl track team, we had the following:
-top freshman (freshman who scored the most points)
-top scorer (most points of all)
-leadership
-mental attitude.
Guess who won the last one? Me! The coach talked about me, he said that I did really well in all my events, that it was crazy what I had been able to do in 3 months, he said that they all enjoyed working with me because I never complained (not sure I agree with that...), and I was always happy. When I heard all that about myself, I fell happy and accomplished. For me, the mental attitude award is the best one I could have gotten because the team voted on it, the coach didn't decide. It showed me that my teammates really liked me. After taking a few pictures, each team went in a separated room and we talked about our season. I got a gift from my team, a frame with pictures of my events, and lots of candy bars!
It was the closure of my athletic year at Eastside, where I played 3 new sports that I loved!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire