vendredi 5 juin 2015


Sunday May 31st
Big day! Officially the last day of my high school career... I can't believe I will never walk through these hallways again and say hi to everyone!
All seniors met at 1.15pm in the cafeteria and after taking a few pictures, we went back in our 2 lines and walked for the last time through the school. As we did, we all started clapping, and soon all we could hear was a giant round of applause. Inside, the gym was crowded. We took our seats under the kind stare of our families and friends. After a few speeches from the principal and some students came the time to walk and receive our diploma, the real one this time! I didn't feel any of the emotions I expected to feel. I wasn't sad, I wasn't especially excited, I wasn't scared...I just felt accomplished and happy. The ceremony lasted 35 minutes, and it was so hot! Everyone was sweating, we weren't able to seat..
Once we were done, Bri gave her class president speech and we all turned our tassels from the right to the left. This gesture symbolizes the passage from a student to an adult.
Once the official ceremony was done, we all joined together, took pictures with our family and friends and then I left with Bri for a round of graduation parties. We started at Ashley's, and once we said hi and ate as much food as we could, we left. We then went to Vanessa's party. She had a chocolate fountain! We also went to Xavier (I didn't know him until then!) and we passed by Brandon and Meghan's party. It was a really fun day! Oh and for my graduation present, Mindy bought me 2.5 pounds of sour patch kids! I now have 4.5 lb at home waiting to be eaten!




Receiving my diploma!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire