vendredi 19 juin 2015

June 18th


Thursday June 18th
When I woke up, we all went to another room to have breakfast with all the family. I was kind of uncomfortable because they all know each other and I don't really know what to say or what to do, but I hope it will pass with the time... After a few non-gluten bagels, we went back down and enjoyed the pool. Then, Julien took me swimming in the ocean: first time I swam in the Pacific Ocean! It was freezing! We jumped over the waves and played, but after 15 minutes we couldn't feel our feet anymore, so we went back to the pool and to the hot tub. I played with Viny (Vincent), a 2 years old boy for about an hour and then we had burgers.
The hotel is also a place where people can have weddings, and there was one this afternoon, so we all went on the side and looked at it. The place was really pretty, and Nicole cried when the bride walked in the aisle!
We spent the entire afternoon tanning by the pool and swimming when we were too hot!
I had lots of fun, but when I left, I realized that I burned! I put 50+ sunscreen and even if I stood 2 hours on my back, my belly didn't burn at all. However I stayed on my belly for about 10 minutes and I was completely red!
And guess who we found by the pool! A couple of swiss people from Geneva! What was the chance?!
And to continue on this swiss note, we ate a raclette for dinner! I haven't had a raclette in one year and a half! Even if we ate it and it was 25 degrees outside, I enjoyed it so much!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire