vendredi 12 juin 2015

Wednesday June 10th


After a morning hot tub, I went home and packed my stuffs for 3 days. Teri mom went to Vegas and she didn't want me to be alone at home (what I don't get because I've been alone at home for the past 10 days...) so I had to go stay at Stephanie's house. Just before I left, I realized that I couldn't find my wallet anywhere! I totally freaked out, and 20 minutes later, got a text from Bri saying that it was in her car...Ouf. Soon after I arrived at Stephanie's, she had to leave so I went to Tereza's house. For T's last day (she leaves the next day), we went to Fort Wayne to watch a TinCaps game. (semi-pro baseball). I went to one during my first month in America, and I found it incredibly boring. This one was fun! I guess, once you know the rules, things become way more interesting!
There were thunderstorms on the way back, and I'd never seen so much lighting! It was crazy and so close!
We stopped at B-dubs for dinner and it was really good!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire