vendredi 5 juin 2015



Wednesday June 3rd
As soon as I woke up, I got a text from Hannah (who was babysitting the little Kitchen's) asking me if I wanted to go on a bike ride with them. I dressed up quickly and let's go! There were me, Lucy and Jayci on our bikes and hannah was pulling a little trailer with Tate inside. We first drove to Marxton's park, behind the school and we played there for an hour. Then on our way to the library, Jayci fell of her bike and started bleeding so we had to stop at the high school and have the nurse take care of her. We were just on time at the library for the “crazy socks” activity. The kids received a pair of socks and then drew, stapled, or glued stuffs on it. We spent at least an hour there too! We then drove to Southside park where we had a quick lunch, and went back to the library for the rock concert. It was actually a girl dressed up with crazy clothes who sang songs and danced with her. The kids seemed to have fun! Lucy even made me stop the girl in the middle of the song to ask her an autograph!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire