vendredi 5 juin 2015

Fishing with Lindsey



Thursday June 4th
I had to babysit the little Kitchen's this morning. As they were all crazy and full of energy, I decided to take them to the park. We packed our lunch and rode our bikes back to Southside. There they made a friend and played hide and go seek with her. 1 hour later, Mindy told me she was on her way back so we returned to their house. As soon as Mindy arrived, I left and Lindsey picked me up. We went to her house (that was the first time I went there), and played Just Dance for a bit. I talked a lot with her dad (he is just so nice), we ate and then went to her grandparents' house.
Her grandpa taught me how to fish, and I caught 7 fish in 45 minutes! I was so proud of myself! I heard that fishing was supposed to be relaxing, but I was way too excited to relax at all!
I got to ride on Tyler's motorcycle again, even if we couldn't go too fast it was fun! This engine is just awesome!
They drove me back to Tessje's house where I had dinner with her and her family. Her last dinner in America! It's kind of sad, everyone starts to leave and soon, it'll be my turn...
We ended the night with the only way we know, party in the hot tub!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire