vendredi 12 juin 2015

Tuesday June 9th



I spent the morning helping Mindy because she was babysitting 6 kids! We played outside, have lunch together, then we worked in the garden, took the weeds out... at the end of the afternoon, Bri drove me to the school to go see a basketball scrimmage (a normal game, but it doesn't count, there are no points...). My team, the one I played with all winter, played North Side. I miss playing with these girls, but watching the game made me remember how chaotic it was and how lost I was! I feel like, without the seniors, the team doesn't play as good..I hope the season will go well for them!
All the team then went to Bri's house for her “basketball party”. I had the amazing idea to do a dirty twister (twister with paint) and a slip and slide, and we actually combined both in a paint slide! We put some canvas sheets (bâches) next to each other, put water and soap on it and of course, tons of paint! We just slid down the hill with it, it was pretty cool. However it wasn't so cool when we had 15 girls who needed to shower...and the paint didn't come off!
We watched TV, talked, just spent time together. I love this team so much!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire