lundi 8 juin 2015

June 6th


Saturday June 6th !
Officially 17! After playing catch a bit this morning, Mason, Delaney and I went to Jayci's softball game. Her team is only 3rd and 4th graders when the other team was 5th and 6th! All the kids were 3 years younger, it's normal that they lost! Mason, Delaney and I then went bowling. We put some quarters in the junk box and let's bowl! We all played really bad, but I was the only one not terrible so I won both games! Then once we returned home, I quickly wrote Bri a card and I went to her graduation party. It was really nice! She had a slideshow with pictures of her, videos of her basketball best baskets, some games outside, lots of people were there...and she even got me a present! I was her party but everyone also told me happy birthday!
It was a great day, and a super 17th birthday!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire