vendredi 12 juin 2015

Thursday June 11th



Last day of T (Tereza) in America! In the morning, I helped her finishing to pack her suitcase, and I realized that it is about time for me to start!
We literally had to sit on her suitcase to close it! Then we ate at FlatTop, a restaurant where you buy a bowl, and then you can fill it with whatever you want. It was finally time to say goodbye to T...We drove her to the airport and we all cried a little bit.
I went to see another scrimmage because my old team played, but I wasn't in a good mood. I was still sad that T left, and I realized that it would be soon my turn and I don't wanna leave my friends at all! I made such great friends, I became so close to them and they are the people I am going to miss the most!
I spent the night at Stephanie's house. We watched the basketball finals on TV and talked about Switzerland.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire