samedi 30 mai 2015


Friday May 29th
Everyone had school except for all the seniors who met at 10am in the cafeteria for a graduation repetition. We were all dressed up (except for some guys wearing their cowboy hat and boots), they called our names and we had to form 2 lines. Then we walked through the hallways to the gym that was all decorated. The band started to play and we went to our seats. Everything needed to be perfect, sharp turns, no mistakes...The principal, Mr. Yoder explained how it will happen on Sunday during the real ceremony. He called our names and we faked receiving our diploma while the official photographer was taking pictures. After a group picture we left. I went to fort wayne with Bri, Nicole, Kylee and Maddie. We ate Olive Garden, and then went shopping. I brought my first bra at Victoria Secret! They were expensive (40$ each) but it's the first time it really fit me and I had a 35 gift card so...
I waited at Maddie's house for Kendall to pick me up and we went to Walmart to buy groceries for our party.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire