mercredi 10 décembre 2014


y December 10th
All day was messed up because some freshmen had to take a test, so some periods were shorter and some a lot longer!
First period was only 4 minutes longer, but math class was 25 minutes longer! What is a LONG time! I need to change my chemistry class because I am actually chemistry 1, but it is too easy so I have to change to chem 2. However the counselor changed my whole schedule! So I am back to new classes where I don't know the people! Chemistry was also really long, and as I didn't study last year what we are doing now, it was really boring for me!
In history, we had to use an “old” projector, the “rétroprojecteur” that we use in every class in Geneva! The teacher acted as it was a prehistoric thing!
Then at the beginning of practice, we took some more pictures of the team. We already did it one month ago, but the professional photographer never came, so we had to do it again. As soon as we were done, I ran to the auditorium, where I had to do the sound-check for that talent show that was...tonight! I then ran back to practice. It was a pretty bad one. Nobody was really ready to run and give 100%, so the result was a “lazy” practice.
After that, I returned to the auditorium to practice with Delaney before the talent show. Finally 1 hour later, it was our turn! All basketball team came to cheer for me! I was so happy, and it felt so great to hear all these people I love cheering for me!
Unfortunately, the people who took care of the lights, didn't put light on my sheets, so when I started to play, I was unable to see the notes! So I still tried to play, but without knowing what I was doing, I didn't work at all! I messed everything up! I played awful! And I felt so sorry for Delaney, because she did amazing, but of course when the accompaniment doesn't work, the show can't work either..I ruined her song!
Then I felt really bad for the rest of the talent show, because I knew the song, I was ready, I just couldn't see because the lights weren't on!
Finally came the time of my solo. I was really excited because I wanted to show people that I was capable of playing good! And I did really good! I was happy of my performance. And all the basketball team cheered for me, stood up ! That was awesome! And the best part of the show...I got the first prize in my category! It was my first trophy! I was so proud! And everybody told me that I played great, so an evening that started really badly and ended amazingly!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire