mardi 2 décembre 2014


Monday December 1st 2014
23 days before Christmas! I started this new day very happy, we started a new subject in math, the Fundamental Identities. A bit difficult, but this teacher is so amazing that I understood really well! In government class, we had to find a case of Supreme Court and do a summary about that. I also started a persuasive essay in english about “Why should more people do an exchange abroad”...it is the subject I was the most inspired! I didn't play a lot during practice and I did stupid mistakes again, like missing passes, misses easy shots...WHY???
Mindy brought me cake pops, the most amazing thing in the world! I love her so much! We also watched “The Voice” (they are much better than Kenji, which is not really hard)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire