samedi 6 décembre 2014


Saturday December 6th
Joyeux anniversaire Tima! You are the best grand mother I could ask for! I LOVE YOU !!!
We spent the day, putting up the last Christmas decorations all over the house. There were so many! Then I left to my basketball practice. We practiced during 1 hour and then we prepared ourselves for the game. We were playing against Garrett, our biggest rival so it was really important dor us to win! In the first quarter, a girl faulted on me, so I had a free-throw shot..and I missed it! I was so mad at myself! Usually during practice I make all of me shots but of course during the game I am not able to do 1! Then Tereza had 2, and she made them! I was really proud of her because she usually miss them. In fourth quarter, I finally had another opportunity, they passed me the ball on the side, pretty far from the basket (Close from the 3 points line)...AND I MADE IT!!!!!!!!
MY FIRST BASKET IN A GAME!! everybody stood and said my name and I was so proud of myself! I couldn't realize I made it until the end of the game! The emotion I felt at this moment was incredible!
We won the JV game and Varsity also won by 4 points (around 14 seconds before the end!)
It was the first time since 1997 that we won against Garrett! The coaches were really happy and proud so we will have a day without practice on monday!
I kept this feeling of happiness all evening long! I ordered Mason's Christmas gift just before sleeping.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire