mardi 30 décembre 2014


Monday December 28th
I spent a horrible night, even if I went to bed at 10pm, I couldn't fall asleep before 2am and then I woke up every hour. At 7.25, I finally had to wake up because we have the basketball practices back! During the vacation, youpi...Mindy mom drove me to school, but we left pretty late, so I was late to practice. I also didn't have time to eat a real breakfast before. This and the fact that my body wasn't use to play sport anymore, made that it wasn't an amazing practice. Around the end, I felt bad, my head and stomach hurt, and as we ran a lot, I was tired. My face was purple! I scared everyone, they all thought I was gonna pass out!
Anyway, back home, I could feel my entire body! All my muscles hurt!
But I guess it is good to do sport again!
I had to watch kids in the afternoon because everyone went to the dentist.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire