dimanche 7 décembre 2014


Sunday December 7th 2014

I left this morning to go to the movie theater in Auburn. There I met Abby, and we watched Horrible Bosses 2..I loved this movie! I think I've never heard so many times the word f****** in a movie! But it was really funny!
With abby in the movie theater
Then we decided to go eat in Cebolla's, a mexican restaurant. We finished the lunch at bowl's, a place where we can buy frozen yoghurt. Abby is one of my best friend here, she is funny, nice..I just love her! We went to her boyfriend's apartment, but he wasn't here so we decided to play pool. After one play, we had to leave because I didn't want to go back home to late. I “helped” a bit outside to put the last Christmas decorations (They actually didn't really need me so I was kind of useless) and I played with Gabby. Then I worked on my homework and I watched Scooby Doo with my Gavin, Mason, and Delaney. We also colored coloring sheet, to put on the wall.
une petite dédicace à Colin !

et une autre pour ma magnifique meilleure amie <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire