dimanche 28 décembre 2014


Thursday December 25th
Christmas morning here we are! When we woke up, we directly went to the living room to see our stockings...However Santa had a little problem of communication with his elves and the stocking were empty! A little disappointed, we waited for the parents to come back from the cabin to have breakfast all together...Pancakes with syrup and sausages (with ketchup for me and also syrup for them). We finally opened our first presents! We started with the ones from the siblings. I gave Mason: a Notre Dame sign and a football team hoodie, Gavin: a historical video game and a iPhone case, Delaney: fuzzy pj pants, fuzzy socks, and 2 harry potter jewelry.
I also gave Teri mom: a JoAnn gift card and a candle, and Terry dad: a hat and bier holder saying “best dad ever”.
I receive: from Gavin: a charger and a 10 feet long cable, from Mason: an american hat, american wallet, american basketball socks, and from Delaney: fuzzy pj pants and an Indiana silver necklace (with a heart where Butler is)
Then we packed and left to the cabin.
When we arrived I discovered my stocking...My first stocking ever! It was as in movies, on the fireplace, it was huge and so full that the things inside were falling!
Mine was the fullest!



I looked inside, and Santa gave me: an amazing nail polish remover, nail polish, american duck tape, tissues, candy, pencils, modeling dough...
Then we discovered the christmas tree and the gifts...when I say gifts, I mean at least 30 gifts! Something like 10 for each of us! That's the most generous Santa I'd ever seen! We started opening them...At the very end (after my siblings gifts and my stocking), I got: 1 under armour pants, 1 spandex, 1 california shirt, paper for craft books, a big bag, a USB key, a tumbler, a fuzzy pant...
I LOVED ALL MY GIFTS! Thanks again Santa!


We then played the irishopoly (monopoly form Notre Dame), but after 2 hours, it started to be really annoying so we stopped. We watched a christmas movie, Eloise, and I worked on tessje and Tereza's gifts.
Then we had the christmas dinner. Teri mom cooked an amazing salmon and Terry dad a chicken.
Steve, the neighbor was there too. I ate so much! I finished the dinner, laying on the floor with Delaney's, our stomachs so full that it felt as they were going to explode!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire