dimanche 28 décembre 2014


Friday December 26th
I slept until 11.15 this morning! I chilled until 3pm, and then I left to Tereza's house. There, not long after, her hostfamily had their christmas party.
all "dressed up" for christmas
There weren't too many people, we were around 10. Even if I had never met all these people before, they all were super nice and I felt super comfortable. They opened their presents and then we did a bit of karaoke. I have to say that even people with a pretty voice sounded bad...so me who already don't have a beautiful voice usually, the karaoke didn't help me at all! I sounded horrible! But I had a lot of fun, singing with Tereza, dancing...
Then we watched a movie, “the purge”, but I didn't really watch it, too busy playing Trivia Track. It is a new game I discovered on my Iphone, and everybody here is playing it! It is addictive!
We went to bed around 3am, talking with Tereza and watching Vampire Diaries.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire