lundi 22 décembre 2014


Saturday December 20th
VACATION ARE FINALLY HERE!!! I had time to sleep as long as I wanted, until 10.30 actually. Then I chilled the rest of the morning. Tereza came at 12, and Tessje a bit later, and all three of us, we watched Vampire Diaries. At 3pm, Maddy came pick us up and drive us to school where we had the shoot around, before our game. We played Lakeland, a school 45 minutes away from Butler. I played really good, I got 3 rebonds, and I played a really good defense. Offensively, I am still pretty bad, I don't really know what to do, I had a shot but it didn't go into the basket. At half time, we were winning by 11 points. However during the 3rd and 4th quarters, we lost all our points. We didn't play as good as before but mostly, the officials did horrible. They called fouls on us all the time even if we didn't touch them, and they were really ruff and they pushed us on the floor all the time, however they never called fouls on them! Even the coaches were really mad because it wasn't fair. Varsity didn't play amazing either, and we lost our game. 
We baked cookies this afternoon (when I say "We", I mean Teri mom baked and I licked the left over of sugar...)
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire