jeudi 25 décembre 2014


Wednesday December 24th
pretzel with chocolate in the middle
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! however, I've never felt less like christmas, because there is no snow at all! When we woke up, Teri mom, Mason, Gavin and I went to Angola to cut our hair. Mine is still pretty long but now I have layers. At home, we finished preparing for Christmas (we are hosting). We baked some amazing stuffs, my favorite was a round pretzel, in the middle we put a chocolate with caramel, and when it melted, we put an MNM's in the middle..Delicious!
I worked a bit more on my tshirts, and then I dressed up. I wore my new dress, black and white, very elegant, with a big low cut...
People finally arrived around 5.45 pm. I expected 200 people (they usually are so many during the family meetings), but we were more around 30. I played with the kids downstairs, I talked a bit with uncles and aunts, and we took pictures with our new photo booth. There was a lot of food, and I ate so much that my stomach hurt for the next hour! Then Santa arrived! All dressed, with a huge bag full of presents. He called every kid, they sat on his lap, and he gave them present...I got one too!
 

Johnny with Santa
I got a fuzzy pyjama pants...so soft and super long for my long legs! We played a game called white elephant, where everybody brings a gift, then we got a number. Number 1 can pick a present. Then number 2 can either steal the present of number 1 or take another one...One of the uncle gave me his number, I picked a gift and I got some beer cups! I also played piano before everybody left.
When everybody went to bed, we watched the movie Elf with Delaney, and we danced, alone, in the living room. 
PS: we also skyped with Sydney
sydney screenshot our skype!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire