vendredi 5 décembre 2014


Thursday December 4th 2014
When we woke up, the parents weren't at home anymore because they had to leave at 4am to the hospital where Mason had his surgery for his lip. (He was beaten by a dog before I arrived)
So Mindy drove us to school. There, I only stayed in first period for 30 minutes and then I left with around 60 other students to the economy field trip! I am not in economy class so I don't even know why I was asked to go but it sounded cool so... We went to Fort Wayne in the Finance Center. Here, in groups, we worked on ipads. We received a new identity, with a job, a family, a salary...I was 27 years old, worked in the military and had a husband! Then with these informations, we had to create a budget, how much for what. We finally had to do our “shopping”, paying the bills for every category, trying to meet our budget...It was hard! I got the cheapest house and no entertainment and I still didn't have enough money to buy a bed! But it was really interesting to discover how to manage our money...I will just let my husband do that for me later!
Then as everyone was hungry, we all went to pizza hut. When the 60 students and the teachers arrived in the restaurant, I can tell that the other customers weren't really happy! We ate at the pizza and salad buffet...Some guys eating even more that what I though was possible for a human! We stayed around 1 hour and a half and during the whole time, they never stopped eating! I even saved Jackie's life because she is allergic to peanuts and she was going to eat a cherry pie with cherries inside...I told her as she put it in her mouth ..just on time!
Unfortunately, we came back to school earlier that what was planned... so I had to go back to my last period! When I came back home, I discovered the best gift I could ask for...Swiss chocolate! I definitely have the best grand parents in the whole world..I LOVE YOU !!! 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire