dimanche 28 décembre 2014


Saturday December 27th
I woke up, and as Tereza was still sleeping, I had to wait 3 hours for her to wake up...During this time, I stayed on the coach and I watched more Vampire Diaries...the new show to be addicted to!
Then Ethan came to Maddy's house and us four we left to Fort Wayne to see a high school basketball game. The two schools were in Fort Wayne and it was a pretty interesting game... I saw all the mistakes they made and I think it can help me for when I play because I do the same and I see how I can correct it. Then as we were all hungry, we tried to find a place to eat. I proposed Five Guys. It is definitively the best “fastfood” in the world! Even if it is pretty expensive (normal for swiss prices). We went back to Maddy's house, and then Ethan drove me home.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire