vendredi 19 décembre 2014


Wednesday December 17th
When I arrived at school, Maddison (one of my friend) gave me a christmas present! It was really nice from her! I got amazing cookies and a lipstick. Then I had my first final. It is like the first final (it is like semestrielles au collège). I had my math and my english one. I receive my grade for math at the end of the day and I got a 97%! it means a A! Then for the english one, before taking the “real” test, the teacher asked us questions and I we answered right, we won extra points. I don't know why people didn't want to answer, I did and I got 13 extra points! On our test that has 100 questions, it means that I got 13% free on my grade! We finished practice earlier to have time to study for the next finals. On the evening, Delaney had a show with her choir, but I didn't go because I had to work on Haley's christmas gift.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire