lundi 2 février 2015


Saturday January 31st
When I woke up, I still felt bad, but not as bad as during the night. I tried to eat a bit but it wasn't a real success. When I was lying down, I didn't feel bad, but as soon as I sat or stood up, I felt dizzy and my stomach hurt again. I slept mostly of the afternoon, and then I called my coach to ask if I had to go to our game. I felt really sad, because we only had 2 JV games left, and I was going to miss one because I was sick, but the coach was right when she told me that I should stay home to feel better for the next games, and she didn't want me to give my virus to the other players!
Hopefully, I had an amazing host family to take care of me: they bought me popsicle (basically the only thing I can eat), they made me teas, they brought me everything to my chair like this I didn't have to move...It was just so nice that they took care of me like this! However after dinner, I started to feel bad again, like someone was jumping on my stomach. I took forever to fall asleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire