mercredi 25 février 2015


Wednesday February 25th
My night was bad, my throat hurt really bad and I kept waking up. When I looked into my throat, it was all red with white spots... Looks like a strep throat (angine). So this morning, I went to the clinic and she confirms: strep throat from a bacteria...nice..I never get sick in Switzerland, but I guess i'm not immune to American virus! We watch the movie “Schindler list” in history class. I already watched it, and to be honest, I like the subject, but this movie shocked me. All this torture for no reason, killing people just for “fun”... It's different to talk about it and watch it in a movie. So as I knew what was going to happen and I didn't want to watch it, I didn't pay attention to the movie at all, and Hollabaugh yelled at me. Track practice was really good: I ran 50 minutes and I did pretty good! I had my first high jump practice too. I feel really stupid when I did jump exercises, but then when I did real jump over the bar, I did really good! I jumped 4'2'' (1m28) and I still was a few inches above the bar! I did that without arching my back (what I should do). So the coach said that once I will be able to do it correctly, I will be a really good jumper!
I was proud of myself!
Then at home, I made dinner for my hostfamily. I made them crêpes...I couldn't believe they never ate crêpes before! They told me they liked it.. I don't know if they really did but I hope so!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire