lundi 23 février 2015


Monday February 23rd
This was what I called a crappy day. Because we had so many school days cancelled because of the snow, and that the state requires a certain amount of hours, we now have a new schedule... This extended schedule makes that each class doesn't last 45 minutes but 1 hour...it is long! And I still had my cold, which means can't breath normally and headache. Love it. To even get better, just before I had my english class, the thermos full of tea that was in my locker fell...and I got tea everywhere: on my papers, on my coat, on my track clothes..yeah...So of course then I was late for class, first time in the year that I'm late.
I don't know why, but I struggled really bad with this track practice. We ran 50 minutes again, but last time was easy and this time I felt like I was dying. Blisters and cold may not have helped. After track, all I wanted was to go home and sleep, but I got a text from Teri mom saying that she couldn't pick me up so I had to find a ride or walk home. As it was -6 Farenheit (-20 celcius), that I have to walk 20-25 minutes to go home and that I was sick, I really didn't want to walk. But almost everyone already left practice. After waiting 20 minutes, I finally found a ride home. I was soooo ready for a hot shower, but when I started the water...surprise, no hot water. Spending 10 minutes under a freezing shower wasn't exactly the way I thought about to relax after a bad day. Oh and to get better, I got my headache back and my throat feels like someone is putting acid into it.
As I said, bad day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire