dimanche 8 février 2015


Thursday February 5th
We had a 2 Hour delay yesterday, and today school was cancelled. In the morning I played with Mason outside in the snow. We drew a giant american flag in the snow, we did snow angels, we played with the neighbors...After that, we went back inside where we played kems. Even with school cancelled, I still had basketball, so I left at 3.30 for the school. We practiced for 1h and a half and I have to say that I was not proud of myself: I played a.w.f.u.l. Seriously, I only made bad passes, I missed all my shots, I wasn't quick enough in defense...I was so mad at myself for just “wasting” my last practices like this!
After practice, the whole team decided to go to Fort Wayne to watch a basketball game where Hamilton was playing (it's the team we will play for our last game tomorrow).

I was in the car with Bri, Ashley and Hannah. It was super nice, we talked a lot, and Bri and Hannah promised me that they would come visit me in Switzerland sometimes next year!
I hope Bri will really come!
We stopped at Wendy's before the game and that was a super cool team moment. The game was pretty bad: both teams played bad, so it wasn't really exiting. The only good point is that during this time, Tereza and I learned the American National Anthem, like this we would be able to sing it during the next games!
On the way back we stopped at Steak'n Shake where we had another fun team moment.
That was a nice Team-bonding day!
American National Anthem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire