mercredi 18 février 2015


Sunday February 15th
In the morning, I skyped with my best friends, Sara and Laura. It was so good to see them! We talked about everything and I realized that so many things happened in their lives and in mine during these past 6 months!
After a very quick lunch, we left for Auburn where we picked up Tereza and we went to Fort Wayne to do some shopping. I needed to buy running shorts for track, but after I'd been in 4 different stores, I still couldn't find any my size! Too skinny for american sizes.. Not even a good thing.
I started to search for a phone, knowing that I need one in Switzerland and here the prices are a lot lower. However when I went to a phone store, they told me that the iphone 5 was 600$! not really cheap! I don't know if I searched in the wrong place or if unlock phones always are so expensive...I'll have to search more!
Then we shopped a bit for prom dresses. It was the first time I tried some prom dresses on, and it was awesome! I felt like a princess!
One of the two prom dresses I tried on...

Unfortunately the prices weren't so great...an average prom dress costing around 200$! I tried on a red prom dress that fit pretty good...for 80$! it was on sales because the store was closing! I knew that I wouldn't be able to buy a prom dress for less than 100$ if I bought it on store, so...I took it! I only tried 2 prom dresses on and I already bought one!
MY PROM DRESS!

I was really happy!
We also went to dick's before going home, and I finally found a pair of running shorts! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire