jeudi 19 février 2015



Thursday February 19th 2015
We had a 2 Hour delay this morning! It felt so good to sleep until 9! It was my second track practice with the long distance group! The practice was supposed to be cancelled because of the snow storm outside, but we didn't get the information on time, so we still had it! My blisters from tuesday were still there and, even if running wasn't hard, they hurt me really bad! We only ran 30 minutes this time, and it still wasn't bad, but for an unknown reason, I found it harder than the 50 minutes!
And the abs work out after that was hard! Very hard! 

and the athlete with the greatest points total at the end of all events is the winner.
 
(i think I wanna do high jumps, and 1mile (1600m)or 2 miles(3200m))




















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire