mardi 3 février 2015


Tuesday February 3rd 2015
We had a 2 Hour Delay so I had time to play a bit with the kids this morning. Tate was just so sweet! He laid down next to me and hugged me, saying: I want to stay with you forever Estelli Belli, I don't want you to leave! This little boy is just so cute!
At school I finished my indian poster. I was glad to feel better because it meant that I could play basketball again! Today was our last JV game, we played it against Fremont. I played more than usually and I have to say that, from far, it was my favorite game of the whole season! I gave everything I had in this game, and I saw the results! I played a lot more aggressive than usually (yes it's a good thing), I had many rebonds, and a lot of assists (it's when you make a good pass that lead to a basket). So even if I didn't have a basket by myself, it made me as happy to give it to others.
And even if I didn't get to make my own basket, everyone in the team gave me the ball as many times as they could, wishing for me to have the best and the most opportunities as possible! They were searching for me, even when other players were closer!
And everyone on the bench was cheering for me, encouraging me, congratulating me...Even the student section wanted me to shoot and have a basket!
I'd never felt so much part of a team as today, and this feeling was just great. I can't believe that I won't play with these amazing teammates anymore. They gave me so much! They had always been here for me, they taught me everything I've learned, and they treated me as their friend.
I know that it can seem stupid, but in 3 months of basketball, it's incredible how much I became attached to them. Just thinking I won't play with them anymore made me so sad! (and I have to say that I discretely cried a bit at the end of the game...)
Anyway, this night was perfect to me and I wouldn't have changed anything.
I love all these girls so much! Thank you for everything you've done. All of you.
Bri, Maddy, Hannah, Lindsey, Pooh, Tereza, Emma, Casey, Maria, Raegan, Olivia, Ashley, Beth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire