dimanche 22 février 2015


Saturday February 21st 2015
I'd waited for this day all week long! A girl day with my friends! Bri picked me up at 11am, and we drove to Auburn where we picked up Casey. The roads were bad, because of the snow, so our car got stuck when we tried to drive on a backroad...I tried to shovel the snow in front of the car with my feet but it didn't really work! Hopefully we got out pretty quickly! After that, we picked up Tereza. All 4 of us, in a car with music...how could we not have fun?! Everyone always tells me how good the food at Olive Garden, an italian restaurant, is. So we decided to go there and make me try it! I have to say that they didn't lie! The food was sooo good! Pastas with alfredo sauce, salad and breadsticks...yummi! I discovered a new way to pay...we had a little “computer” at our table, and you could order your food from here, pay there and even play games!
Once we were done eating, we left for the mall. Even if I already bought my prom dress, I still wanted to try some on, because I bought mine really quickly so I didn't really have the fun part of prom dress shopping! And T also needed to find hers. We met Hannah, who shopped with us. I seriously loved trying these dresses on! I felt like a princess every single time! And I was happy because even if I tried really pretty dresses on, none of them fit me as good as the one I bought...None until we went to the store Windsor. There I tried on a light blue dress...and I loved it! I felt so pretty in it! The only 2 problems, the price 140$, and the fact that I already had one! So we left, and I tried not to think about this dream dress! We shopped in some other stores before finally going to Dick's, where I wanted to buy spikes for track. I found a pair I could use for both long distance and high jump, exactly what I wanted! So I bought it and later I got a text of someone who runs long distance with me and he told me that we only wear them during meets... The problem is that I need spikes AND running shoes...I though I could use the spikes all the time but no...As I don't wanna buy 2 expensive shoes, I will have to think if I prefer having good running shoes for practices (most of the season) or meets (where good shoes can help me run faster..)
We even went to try dresses in very expensive stores, where an average dress costs 300$!
We then decided to go to the movies. We went to see the movie “Duff”, and it was a super movie! I loved it ! (the fact that one of the main characters is super hot may have helped!)
We just stopped to buy a milkshake on the way home and our day was over.
It's after spending days like this one with my friends, that I really realize how hard it's going to be to leave them in a few months!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire