mercredi 18 février 2015


Wednesday February 18th
I received my mid terms grades...surprise, I had a F in history! That surprised me because I never had a test and I turned in all my assignments on time! So I went to see Mr. Hollabaugh and ask him about it and he told me that it was supposed to be a A...much better! Now I have As for every subject! When we left school, there was a snow storm! You couldn't see 100m away! 
My host family told me that every year they are doing the lent, 40 days when you give up something. (le carême). I decided that I was going to try too! Not for a religious reason but because I want to see if I can give up something I'm addicted to...candy! I'm going to try not eating candy for 40 days! It's going to be really hard but I'll try my best!
I still can eat sweets, just not candy (and chocolate is candy) which means I only can eat pies, cakes...

Snapchat tessje sent me..pretty accurate!

Teri mom cooked us Fish Taco tonight! No meat on Friday during the 40 days also is a part of the lent.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire