vendredi 10 avril 2015


Friday April 10th
That was a good day! First, I have to talk about my spanish class: our teacher, for what I saw, does not speak spanish AT ALL! I've only taken one year of spanish, and I have to correct her sometimes! Moreover, we don't do anything in class! For example today, the only thing we did was correcting an activity we did the week before. It took us 10 minutes. And then we didn't do anything for the 40 next ones! It is crazy! You would never chill like this in Switzerland! (and I know it's gonna make u mad dad, because you wanted me to do extra work during my free time, but today I was way too tired for that!) Then I could talk about my chemistry class...we had a fun time! The teacher showed us how to make ice cream...with liquid nitrogen! Unusual! It was awesome to watch! She first mixed normal ingredients, milk, sugar, vanilla...and then when she added the nitrogen, it started to smoke and freeze! After waiting a little bit, we were able to eat it with chocolate syrup and candies!
Next fun part of the day: during track practice, after warm up, we didn't run, we played frisbee for the entire practice! Actually we played Ultimate, a frisbee competition: 2 teams, you can only throw it, not walk and you try, with passes, to cross the field. I sucked at it, but it was fun to play!
Then I watched my first softball game! Our team played Concordia, a bigger school, however we won. I like it better than baseball, it's less boring!
The game was LONG. 2 hours long! 
normal ingredients
While adding liquid nitrogen



Middle state
 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire