dimanche 26 avril 2015


Saturday April 25th
Turtletown Relay at Churubusco today! So I met the rest of the team at 7am at the school...yep, 7am at the school on a saturday, not the happiest thing in the world! After 45 minutes of bus, we arrived at Busco. It was only a girl competition, but 23 teams were competing! That means lots of girl! Every team had a tent for its runners, so we put our big Eastside tent, and another camping tent. It was freezing.th . Just to show how good the other teams were! My next event, the 800m, was only 4 hours later, so I had to stay there, in the rain and the cold, and wait to run..how exciting. And it lasted twice longer because girls from each division ran each event, and they were so many of us that we had to do like 4 heats!

One of the first event was high jump for black division. We were separated in 2 divisions: gold for the bigger schools, black for the smaller ones (still bigger than us!). It was maybe 3 degrees Celcius outside, and a cold rain started..I only brought my spandex and tank top jersey on...I sucked. I don't know if it is because of the cold, or just because of me, but I didn't even pass 4'6''...Emma, who is really good, finished 5
I took a little nap in our camping tent, and woke up right before my 800m..I was still half asleep on the starting line!
We had 2 heats: the first one with the less goods, the second one with the best runners...I don't know why, but I had to run with the best runners! So most of them usually run it in a 2'30'' !
I got 9th out of 12, and I was really happy with it! I PR! My time: 2'46''.
Then last race of the day was the 4x400 relay. I was second leg. We finished last. I don't think I did specially bad, but I didn't do amazing, and the other girls either...
At the end, our Eastside team got 7th which isn't amazing but not bad either.
THIS.DAY.WAS.SO.COLD!
Back home, I took a long & WARM shower, and then Tessje, Kendall and her boyfriend came pick me up to go to the movies. We watched “The Longest Ride”. I knew that it was gonna be one of these girly love stories (“cucu la praline” as Mamie would say), but I really likes it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire