mercredi 8 avril 2015


Tuesday April 7th
We were supposed to have our first track meet, but it rained all day, and the track was too muddy to run on it, so they cancelled it. Instead, we did some trials. During the next meet, I will run a 1600m, a 800m, a 400m and I will do high jump. However, I've never run any of these races, and I have no clue how fast I have to go! So I was happy to discover that we were going to run them during practice! A good time for an 800m is around under 3 minutes, and for my first run, I did 3 minutes and 1 second! The coach said it was really good! I was only 1 second after the first girl, and that was her best time...
Then I ran my 1600m in 7 minutes and 17 seconds. It wasn't specially good, but not bad either. A good time would be under 7 minutes. Anyway, I was really happy to be able to run these new races for the first time, and not too badly!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire