mercredi 29 avril 2015


Wednesday April 29th
Easy day at track, only 30 minutes. However my shin splints hurt really bad, so I didn't run really fast... Why don't they wanna go away! I've had them since the beginning of track season!
After practice, I went to Tessje's house and from there, we went to Bryan, Ohio, to get spray tanned!
That was the first time I did it, and it was a bit weird, but I really liked the result! Right now I look like a mexican, but afte rmy shower tomorrow, I should look nicely tanned!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey, if you have problems with shin splints, maybe I can help you...
    My doctor recommended a golf ball muscle roller for my shin splints, great tool for massaging, worked surprisingly very well helped and me recover faster than any other treatment!

    I have started a blog where I write articles about shin splints and other common runner's injuries, feel free to check it out! http://never-never-never-give-up.com

    RépondreSupprimer