lundi 6 avril 2015


Monday April 6th
Going back to school felt a bit weird...It was as if it was my first day again. I felt like I didn't really know anyone, and I didn't feel as comfortable talking to people as before...It went better through the day. I just haven't seen all these people for 10 days!
Track practice was nice, even if I was out of shape, I ran the 35 minutes pretty easily. I went to high jump after that, but when the coach put the bar at 4'6'', I don't know why, but I freaked out again. I didn't want to jump it!
I finally tried to do it, and it was a bad idea...I hit my back on the bar, and fell on it. I scratched my back and it hurt so bad! It was all purple! Unfortunately it was also the only day Mackenzie, our trainer (sport doctor), wasn't here to help me with it...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire