mardi 21 avril 2015


Tuesday April 21st
I had a busy day! Test in spanish, test over the Vietnam war in History...Highlight of the day, I asked someone to prom! OK, it was a girl, so don't start freaking out dad... So Abby, my friend, doesn't want to go to prom because her boyfriend is too old to go with her. We really want her to come with us, and have fun with her friends, but she said only if we officially asked her...So we did! Tereza and I went to a pet store, and we bought 3 fish. Then we wrote on the aquarium: “Out of all the fish in the sea, will you go to prom with me?” Next to that, we also made a collage where she could check “yes” or “no”. Between 6th and 7th period, we hid it in her locker and she saw it when she opened it! She laughed a lot! She didn't really answer because she still doesn't have a dress or anything, but she said she would think about it!
Tereza and I asking Abby to prom
Then came practice...Oh My Goodness! H.A.R.D practice. After our 15 minutes practice, we went on the track to take times. We ran 12 400m. (By running I mean sprinting.) and we only had 1 minute and a half break in between! So 4800m sprinting... It felt awful, my throat hurt, and I felt like my legs would stop carrying me! After that we ran an extra 10 minutes and we did 99 push ups... Yep, as I said, hard.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire