lundi 6 avril 2015


Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th
Long car ride. Very long. (14 hours!) We finally arrived in Butler Sunday around 2pm. I never thought I would be so happy to see Butler!
Once I unpacked and said hi to everyone, I decided that, to celebrate Easter properly, we had to hide eggs and search for them. Once I convinced everyone that it was a super idea, Teri mom and Terry dad hid the eggs and then, the race began! It was crazy! We all had our little basket, and we just ran around the house for 5 minutes until we found all 40 eggs! Inside the eggs, there even were little candies! We also received a basket full of little surprises, socks, candy, brownies, a US map..
We had an amazing Eater dinner, with ham, mashed potatoes, beens, eggs, buns...And after that, to digest a little bit, I played with the neighbors. I missed the little Kitchen's! We played basketball (I forgot everything I'd ever learned) and they taught me a new game: 4 squares. Each player in in a square drawn on the floor, and you have to hit the ball to send it to another player's square. Super easy and fun! It seems like it is a very popular game around here, and every kid plays it...Never heard of it!
Family Easter Dinner


Traditional Apple Pie!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire