dimanche 12 avril 2015


Sunday April 12th
We left for Fort Wayne with Maddy, Tereza and Bri. Bri borrowed her dad's car, a nice red convertible (décapotable). All for girls, in this awesome car, hair in the wind, and loud music...That was what I call a fun car ride! We stopped to eat at Chipotle (kind of Mexican Restaurant) and then we went to the mall to shop for prom shoes. I can't decide if I want heels or flat shoes for prom...
We also went to Tj Maxx a store where you have a lot of different things for really cheap: underwear, clothes, beauty stuffs, bags, shoes...
On the way back we stopped at Dairy Queen for another ice cream.
It was a super girl day, with some of my best friends, and I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my last months here in America. Back home, I played with the little Kitchen's, and helped Mindy making cake balls. Definitively gonna make them when I go back to Switzerland!
Just found that in T's fridge..YOu can buy plain white eggs..never seen that!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire