vendredi 22 mai 2015


Thursday May 22nd
It was the day when the guys had their sectionals, and with 5 other girls, we decided to go help them and cheer for them. The meet was at East Noble, a huge school 30 minutes from Butler. We actually didn't do anything to help them at all! We just messed around, played with the coach's daughter, and looked at guys. We still cheered for our guys.
They did really good! PJ broke the school record at long jump, our 4x100m relay team won the sectionals, and I think that one of our runner won the mile too.
It lasted from 4pm to 9pm. After that, we got subs and pizzas in the bus. I sat all the way at the back and talked with everyone. The guys sitting next to me decided to make me listen to some American musics as “Red, White and Blue”, “Free Bird”, “Proud to be an American”.. all patriotic songs!
But it was a really nice moment! Seeing a last time a track meet was kind of sad, but it remembered me awesome memories.
I came back home at about 10pm, but I still had to finish the cake pops I started yesterday, so I quickly went to Mindy and she helped me putting the chocolate on it. They still don't look perfect but I'm making progress!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire