mercredi 13 mai 2015


Tuesday May 12th
After school, we had the first trials for NECC championships. We went to Angola, and there, the first race was the 4x800m. Once again, I was last leg :(
When they gave me the baton, the girl was 50m in front of me. We were last ones, but we PR as a team by 10 seconds! I ran a 2'46'', 1 second after my record! I was kind of mad at myself, because 1 second is like 2 steps! If I did 2 steps more, I could have PR! Then I just had to wait for the rest of the meet, because I am only doing high jump and 800m on friday. While I was waiting, I was sitting on the grass by our camp, with many other Eastside athletes. We put the music very loud, and we all started to dance. They guys went crazy! We had a crowd around us, with people recording us! Then we started to jump in each other's arms... While all the others schools were freezing and grumpy, Eastside knew how to have fun, as always!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire