vendredi 22 mai 2015


Wednesday May 21st
Even if I didn't have to, I decided to go to practice after school, because it is my last moments at the school and I wanna spend them out of my couch! I ran the warm up with the guys (I was the only girl) and I kept up with them! Then I decided to go high jump, but I only jumped twice before I stopped. I also started cake pops that I am supposed to do for our food day in spanish, on friday.
At 6.30pm, I went back to the school where we had the academic award ceremony. Teachers gave the student with the highest grade, a paper or a pin. I didn't think I had the best grade in any classes, but apparently I did in spanish 3! the teacher told me I had 102%, so better than the maximum! During this ceremony, they also announced which senior got a scholarship.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire