vendredi 22 mai 2015


Friday May 22nd
My first period of the day was spanish class, where we had a food day. Everyone brought something to put in a taco, chips, dip, sour cream, salsa, queso, meet...I brought my cake pops, there were cookies... So we basically ate tacos and chips for the entire period (it was 8am...)
The funniest moment was that the teacher brought a pinata that we had to break. I was the first one to hit. She put a piece of fabric on my eyes so I couldn't see, and span me around. I had no clue where this pinata was, so I kept swinging my baseball bat and hitting..nothing! I looked really stupid hitting the air, but it was fun. Then she helped the other ones a little bit, and we finally broke it and got lots of candy!
I felt so full! Oh and a guy of the class decided to try hot sauce, and even if he is huge and that he only ate like a dot of it, his mouth still burned for the entire hour!
After school, Kendall's mom, Vivian, picked me, Kendall and Tessje, and we all went to Fort Wayne because...tomorrow I am doing the color run! I am super excited! For those who don't know what the color run is, it is basically a 5 kilometers race where people throw paint at you! It looks amazing! So we had to pick up our stuffs and sign in. We also went shopping after that, and ate in a little Asian restaurant really good.
Once I got back, I went to the Kitchen's house and I did some coloring with Lucy and Tate. I tried to leave a few times, but each time, Tate looked at me with his big eyes and asked me “Can you stay for one more coloring page Estelly Belly?” you can't say no to that!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire