mercredi 27 mai 2015

Wednesday May 27th


I just realized writing that that I have less than 3 weeks left in Butler...That's crazy, where did the time go??? I feel like I just arrived yesterday! But let's not talk about leaving because it makes me cry.
I had my english and my ceramic final today. And also the one I feared the most: my chemistry 2 final. We took a national exam, one that people usually take to enter college... yes it was hard. But I think that I did OK, even if I didn't really read the last 5 questions because I didn't have time. I just guessed. After school I worked more on my scrapbook (I got 2 pages done!) and played with the kids. We also went to Mason's elementary school graduation. It was pretty cool. There were balloons with the name of the kids on the scene, a slideshow with pictures from kindergarden to 6th grade, students made little speeches. And at the end there were a buffet! 3 cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, punch, cookies....let's celebrate!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire