mercredi 20 mai 2015



Sunday May 17th
With Tereza, Maddy and their mom, we went to Fort Wayne to do some graduation shopping. I already had everything, but Maddy and Tereza needed a dress and shoes. I still tried on a lot of clothes (I can't go shopping without trying things on!) and I found some really pretty skirts and dresses, but I had to use all my self control not to buy them: I already don't have space in my suitcase!
After eating at a Chinese fast food, we went to a craft store, where I bought what I needed to start a scrapbook. I collected so many souvenirs form this year, and I have tons of pictures, so I thought that it would be a good ideas to put them down in a book. Just to be sure I will never forget this year!
My family came to pick me up after lunch, and we all went to Lakewood Christian School were Gavin and Delaney had their singing recital. It was kind of the recital I have with Jaques-Dalcroze, family and friends were there, and kids either played piano or sang. Delaney and Gavin did great.
We then had 2 hours to kill before our meeting with CHI, so we decided to go chill downtown in Auburn. There was kind of a fair, with organisaions and stores having little stands in the street.
We also stopped at Walmart to do some shopping, and I found my dream there... 900g of sour patch kids for 4.48$! No questions why some americans have obesity issues! I would be big too if candy was that cheap in Switzerland!
At 6pm, we went to Forum Pizza where we had the meeting. All the exchange students from North Indiana were there with their host families. Everyone talked about their year, what they liked and what they didn't like (not a lot!). The host parents also talked about their experience, and it was nice to hear what my host family thought about me! I don't know if I will see all theses exchange students before I leave, but they are such wonderful people, and I am lucky and glad that I got to spend a year with them. It was definitively a sad, and emotional night. I also played games with Mason while everyone was eating. Pac Man, Virtual bowling...
I don't wanna think too much about it, but as the end of my year becomes closer, days like today are heartwarming.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire