samedi 30 mai 2015

Thursday May 18th



Officially my very last day of school in America... I took my last finals in english, math and art, said goodbye to my teachers (I even made a card for Hollabaugh) emptied my locker (at the end of the year my locker looked awesome!
And I finally said goodybye to my american high school that I loved so much and that looked exactly like in the movies.
It hasn't hit me yet that I will never have classes in this building anymore. I think I will maybe realize at graduation on sunday.
I wanted to go to track practice (emma is the only one who still has it because she is going to state) to high jump for a last time, but the guys had regionals so they cancelled her practice and I wasn't able to do it.
Instead I decided to go run for 30 minutes. I ran around town, it was hot outside! (30 degrees). I've only been out of track for 1 week and I realize that I am already out of shape. I was dead after this run!
I then went on a bike ride with delaney, and I soon as we came back, Bri came to pick me up. We went to the baccalaureates service. It is a religious service at the school for the graduates, and Bri organized it. She said that usually there are only 7 people but this time we were 50! she did a good job! I had to play piano at the end. I also received a Bible. Before leaving the school we stopped a bit at the baseball game and I even got to do the score
!We got ice cream at bowling station and back home we helped Mindy to frost cookies.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire