lundi 25 mai 2015


Sunday May 24th
I attempted my first graduation party this afternoon, Maddy and Tereza's. I thought it would be outside, with people playing around, but it was at the elementary school, in a room. There was a table full of food, some cardboard with pictures of the graduates, and chairs to sit. That was it. I prepared myself to something so crazy that I was a bit disappointed. But I still had fun! I went there with the little Kitchens, and I ate with Tate. This little guy is just crazy! Then we went in the gym and played basketball for 1 hour. When I came back home, I had just a little time to rest, and we left for another graduation party, in Edgerton this time. It was for terry dad's nephew. I had never met him, and I didn't know anyone at the party. Mason either. So as soon as we ate, we ran outside and played football. We stayed an hour, and then drove back home. Soon after Kendall came to pick me up, and I left with her and Tess to Jesse's bonfire.
At the bonfire there were a lot of my friends, Jesse's family, Lindsey's parents, their cousins...we played volleyball, ultimate frisbee..And for the first time I rode a four-wheeler! I was behind Kendall and we drove into the fields. But the best part of the night was when a friend of mine proposed me to ride his motorcycle with him. It was a Kawazaki dirt bike. We went so fast! About 70mph (112 km/h). It was awesome! I want to bring one of these home (not sure my dad would let me drive them though...)
We cooked marshmallows, played checkers... It was a super cool night!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire