mardi 10 mars 2015


Tuesday March 10th
Worst track practice! By that I just mean, hard one! We started by doing our 15 minutes warmup outside (not bad at all), and then: speed day! We started by sprinting half of the track (200m), then jogging 200m, then sprinting 400m, jogging 400m, same for 600m, 800m, and finally 1000m! 1Km all sprinting! All together, we sprinted 3800m sprinting and 3800m running! With no break in between...Finally, we ran 10 minutes to “rest”.
I realized that I have a good endurance, and I'm good to run slower for a long time, but I'm really bad to sprint for a while!
After it, my calves hurt crazy! When I tried to walk, it was as if I had extra weight in my legs!
Back home, no one was there, so I decided to take advantage of this time to bake my favorite raspberry pie I uses to eat all the time back in Switzerland...only problem, they don't have the same ingredients here in America. The crust I usually use was impossible to fins in any grocery store, so I had to use on of these already baked ones...and it didn't turn as I wanted it to! It tasted good, but it wasn't cooked enough in the middle...Oh well, that's the intention that matters !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire