mardi 17 mars 2015

Tuesday March 17th
I didn't run distance this practice, I went to try long jump and practice my high jump. However nothing went as I wanted...everyone already had the bases for long jump, and the coach wasn't very comprehensive, so I spent most of my time just watching them...Then when I was finally able to do it, I sucked. I did bad.
High jump wasn't better at all! It was really cold outside and windy, so I don't know if that and the fact that I jumped outside for the first time were against me, but I wasn't even able to jump 4'4''. 4 inches less than the meet and I just ran into the bar. It wasn't even jumping, it was ugly and disgusting to see.
I was really mad at myself and frustrated after that. At home, I tried to go see my friend Bri who had a car accident the day before, but she wasn't home, so instead, I played with the little Kitchens (neighbors).

PS: we heard this commercial with Teri mom while we were watching TV and we just died laughing! To absolutely watch! it is hilarious!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9YiTIYO-2A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire