lundi 2 mars 2015


Sunday March 1st
I woke up at 6am this morning again..I didn't sleep at all this week end! We got ready, took all our stuffs with us and...SKIING! We had to go to Michigan, the only place around Indiana where there are “mountains”...more hills actually! The drive was 2 hours long, but I was so tired that I slept all long! Just before arriving at the ski station, we stopped at a donuts place called “Sweetwaters”...they had dozens of different donuts, all kinds! I bought half a dozen: coconut, german chocolate, caramel, apple crust, key lime pie, and blueberry cheesecake...it just tasted AMAZING!

But the best part was for after, when we arrived at Bittersweet SKI STATION! Seriously I was just sooooooooo exited! I missed skiing so bad!
not exactly the ski slopes I used to, or the view I usually see, but it was awesome!

We got all ready, rent the skis, the shoes, and the helmet, and went out on the snow. I missed so much all this ski atmosphere! The station wasn't really big, the size of Jaun I think. I wasn't sure to remember how to ski, so I started on the baby hill, but it came back pretty fast. While Tessje and Laureen were taking a lesson (they had never skied before). We started skiing at 11am, and we skied until 8pm. This feeling of freedom I had when I was skiing made this day incredible.
For me it was one of the best day I've spent in a while!



I LOVED THIS DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH STEPHANIE FOR TAKING ME!
The swiss girl was happy with this snow day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire